Friday, October 14, 2011

At what point do you throw in the towel...

...and let something not be perfect?





See that bottom right-hand corner? The most frustrating part? Look at the top right corner...it matches perfectly! I'm not quite sure what happened, but this isn't a 100% cotton [it feels like it could have some sort of linen in it], and you can see the subtle warping of the fabric throughout, so I guess that equals completely off by the time I got to that corner.

I worked so hard to make the 2 vertical sides match up. Each of those sides is 2 pieces because I only had 1/4 a yard of this fabric, and therefore it wasn't long enough for me to have a single-cut piece. Sigh.

I'm going to instead focus on those adorable reindeer who are just head over heels in love with each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages from friends :)