Tuesday, November 29, 2011

WIP Wednesday #?


Finally working on some new things after a little hiatus! Celebrating [no bemoaning this week] my WIPs over at Lee's today hurray!

I'm going to pick favorites this week...this guy...

-Savvy Season Swap: I am loving how this is shaping up. I had wanted to finish the top on Tuesday night, but I ended up having to cut out more pieces. I really want to finish this up so that I can mail it, and some other things, on Thursday.

-Pillow covers for my parents: 2 simple Christmas pillow covers. The designs are drawn, and are very simple. I asked my parents if they wanted modern or traditional covers, and they said "what?" haha. So I don't want to scare them with anything crazy. These need to be done by the end of the week though.

-Advent calendar: This literally just needs the buttons sewn on it. I don't think I have time to finish before December 1st, but I'd be happy to get it done over the weekend. I think it's adorable, so I can't wait to share with you guys! 

And that's it! Just a few little projects, and no finishes. I have a huge paper due next week, which is why I haven't started any of my larger projects, but starting next week it's game on!

Be sure to go check out the other projects! :)

3 comments:

Messages from friends :)