Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WIP Week 3!



Phew.

This has been one sewing-filled week to link up over at Lee's!

Finishes!:


California Dreamin' ["The Allison"]


Coordinating pillow for the above quilt


Jovial Table Runner


Purple star pillow [I wish I knew the name of the fabric in the star!]


Christmas tree pillow in the style of the one made by Kati at From the Blue Chair [although I didn't use her tutorial, just made it up as I went along]


Dutchman's Puzzle hotpad


Countdown to Christmas stocking pair



In Progress:

-Retro Christmas table runner
-SuperSwoon tree skirt [waiting on additional gnomie fabric for this]
-Grinch Stole Christmas quilt
-Merry Christmoose pillow
-several embroidery hoop ornaments
-several coaster sets



Good thing my productivity level has been off the charts lately :)

3 comments:

  1. I love your finishes! I especially love the star pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply love everything you have worked on. The purple fabric for the pillow is beautiful, the hotpad is adorable and I want to make one right now, and I love the stockings! You have been working hard, that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stockings are great! I just love them. Your purple pillow is also lovely. :)

    Mary
    http://www.quiltgenius.com

    ReplyDelete

Messages from friends :)