Saturday, January 7, 2012

Tangerine. Yummy.

Untitled by Sew Festive
Ok, so I randomly decided I'd participate in the Tangerine Tango challenge over on Flickr. This is my start of my mini quilt. I drew up the design already, but I won't be sharing it because I want the interwebz to be surprised :) And, on a related note, this is my first curved piecing!


I don't use a lot of orange in projects, but I was sorting through and organizing my fabric today, and assessing how well I did in my recent fabric purchase [I was trying to even out my baby fabric stash] and I pulled out the oranges I had. Not a lot. And most of them were corals, which I like much better than true orange. But then I perused some scraps and decided that not having a lot of orange makes the challenge...well...a challenge.

I'm going to keep working tonight and tomorrow on my little mini [and my Schoolhouse Tunic!] and hopefully be able to show it off on Monday! Now go check your stash for Tangerines. Hop to it! Join the fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages from friends :)