Friday, March 16, 2012

Tag, you're it!

I've been tagged! It kind of makes me want to play flashlight tag. Oh, or I have my Girl Scout troop play tag often because it gets out a lot of their energy and I enjoy coming up with crazy rules for how to be untagged, etc.

Cherie tagged me. We're about the same age, and we chat via email a lot, so that's fun! Yay for the Interwebz!

The rules for this are as follows:

-You must post the rules.
-Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you and then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged. [Must put my thinking cap on...]
-Tag 11 people and link them in your post [I'm a rebel without a cause, so I'll just do 3]
-Let them know you have tagged them.

     
1. What is the last thing you watched on TV? There is a FRIENDS marathon on Nick at Nite all week long, so I've been watching that. Despite that I own all the seasons on DVD. That show never gets old to me, as as you see in my sidebar, I like to watch it while I sew!
2. Without looking, guess what time it is. 6:42 pm
3. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? Oh hey, I was close! It's actually 6:34 pm. Maybe I could be a carnie?
4. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? My AC just turned on - it's already in the 80's here in Florida and my apartment has absolutely terrible air circulation. And my roommate is playing a computer game, so I occasionally hear voices coming from his room.
5. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? I went outside about an hour ago to check the mail - I'm expecting a shirt pattern and lots of fabric! Sadly, no mail. I have to say that it stinks to walk down 3 flights of stairs for nothing.
6. Can you remember your dream from last night...What happened? Not even a clue what I dreamed about. I stayed up until about 5 am reading Jodi Picoult's newest book, Lone Wolf. She's my favorite author and I own 17 of her 19 books. If you're looking for something thought-provoking to read, definitely check her out. I can recommend which books to start with so you get best sucked into her web haha.
7. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows? I'm glad I was alone because I felt pretty silly trying that out, but yes I can.
8. When did you last laugh? Uhh. Most likely while reading something online today, but I've been by myself all day so I'm not exactly sure.
9. What will you be up to this weekend? It's St. Patrick's Day! Probably drinking some green beer, avoiding Shepard's Pie like it's the plague, and doing some sewing.
10. What is on the walls of the room you are in? There is a large picture from our 2nd Hawaii trip framed behind out couch, but that's it. 

Where the North Shore meets the West Shore, so there are always waves!

11. Seen anything weird lately? Yes! Actually. This little doodad in the picture below is encasing a bicycle. I'm so glad I was on a slow road so that I could quickly snap a picture while driving past. My little sister said he's very popular in our town, and there's a whole FB page devoted to photos of sightings. 


I tag: Jennifer over at Knotted Thread, Jessica at Quilty Habit, and Jessica at Make Me Crafty

Ok ladies, your questions are:

1. What is your favorite hobby outside of sewing?
2. If you could only read one author for the rest of your life, who would it be?
3. Do you like putting together puzzles?
4. Where do you normally sit when you're blogging/reading blogs?
5. Is your car normally clean inside?
6. What's the age you think you have to stop wearing electric blue nail polish?
7. If someone took away your sewing  machine do you think you'd keep up with the hobby by hand-sewing, or would you just give it all up?
8. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year?
9. What would you normally bring to a potluck?
10. Did you ever own one of those shirts that was teensy tiny and crinkly and then it stretched to the right size?
11. Do you wear shoes while you're inside?

[It was fun making those up, by the way!] Have fun :)
And my weekend got hijacked, so all sewing is moved to Monday while I help my little sister find a prom dress!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Thanks! I'm away all weekend so I'll post soon :) enjoy dress shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo you answered!! Love your answer to number 5!! And the Bike thing-No.11 looks so cool....where can I buy me one of those! =D

    ReplyDelete

Messages from friends :)