Sunday, April 15, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things [from the past week]

 Chick-fil-a Chicken Minis. I wish I could stop eating them. But I can't. Little bits of heaven. Om nom.

 Cutting strips to send out to my bee ladies. If I had ever purchased a jelly roll this part would have been much easier...

 Seeing my little sister walk into the Girl Scout meeting wearing the first Schoolhouse Tunic I made was a smile-worthy moment.

 Worked at an animal hospital for a few hours as part of the interview process.

 Packed my first box [and 2nd and 3rd]. Packing more today.

 Had coffee with my dad at Starbucks one morning. We sat outside so the pups could join in!

Played volleyball and grilled burgers with great friends yesterday.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a productive week :) good luck with the animal hospital - when do you find out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun things to be getting up to!=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are a military family and (temporarily) located in Japan, but are from - and going back to - North Carolina....how I miss Chick-Fil-A!!! Eat another mini for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great week. Good luck with your packing!

    ReplyDelete

Messages from friends :)