Sunday, April 22, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things [from the past week]

 Worked a Girl Scout event about recycling and saw this cute piggy bank made from a 2-liter!

 I packed all my fabric except what I need for my current project. It only takes up 2 boxes!

I made up lots of binding. Love polka dot binding!

Had a delicious dinner of crab cakes and drinks outside in downtown Gainesville with old friends.

 Went snorkeling with manatees! It was amazing. I was a foot away from this guy about 5 minutes after this photo was taken. We made eye contact while he munched on grasses :)

Attended an outdoor concert at my alma mater [Go Gators!] with my old roommates.

4 comments:

  1. I made a piggy like that when I was a kid! We did paper mache on them. It was fun. :)

    Snorkelling with manatees? How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a scout leader and was wondering if you'd be able to send me the link to where you found the piggy bank? Looks like it could make a good evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The piggy bank HA! Is too cute. You need to get more fabric! Two boxes...*shakes head in dismay* Love that polka dot binding.
    Did you get to touch the manatee? =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vellos?? Yummy :)
    That piggy bank is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Messages from friends :)