Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Watch this space! Lots of tutorials in the next month!

It's another utterly dismal day here in Florida. My boyfriend works nights sometimes and today he brought home a dozen donuts, so I'm taking a rare morning off from my sewing frenzy and I've just been sitting around, eating donuts, and meandering around the Internet.

So I just thought I'd let everyone know what's going to be happening around here in the next month and a half:


July 2-30 - Christmas in July! My post is next Monday, July 2nd. 

Plum and June

July 12 - My turn for the Let's Get Acquainted Blog Hop. We were challenged to use novelty prints, and my tutorial is great for anyone who has kids!


July 16 - Or sometime that week. I'll have a tutorial up over at Cut to Pieces for her Sew-Less Summer series. Spoiler Alert: It's cute and can totally be done with kids too!


August 6 and on - Katie from There and Back is hosting a Winterkist blog hop, and I'll have yet another tutorial up! It's not as kid-friendly to make, but it sure is kid [and adult] friendly to use!

Phew! Maybe with all that stuff going on I shouldn't be taking the morning off? Ok, ok, just one more donut :)





1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun events to be looking forward too! =D

    ReplyDelete

Messages from friends :)