Wednesday, March 20, 2013

New fabric organization!

I purchased a cabinet from Target with some birthday cash money. In teal. Because it's fun!


Ares helped me put it together last night.

It has a super strong paint smell still [which I expected from the reviews on Target's website], so I'm airing it out for a few days before I fill it with fabric!


My apparel fabric never stays on the shelf I have it on now, so storing it inside of something will be super nice.


Speaking of apparel fabric, I picked up some new stuff on sale the other day at a local shop [along with some other fabric...]. From left to right there's Italian linen that I got at a steal, and is very fluid; Laura Gunn Garden Wall Wee Spring in Natural that I've been eyeing since last year for a cute blouse for fall, and a Robert Kaufman dobby dot! Now the question becomes, what do you think I should make with these?


Happy Wednesday! Halfway to Friday. Unless you're me and you too have Friday off to organize your sewing room ;)


4 comments:

  1. It's super cute!! I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh LOVE the cabinet!! I might have to treat myself to one of these ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with that cabinet! When I have more space I need to remember that Target has a great one! Enjoy your Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cabinet is gorgeous! Lucky you! Yay Target. :)

    ReplyDelete

Messages from friends :)